Bookings close on Fri 1st October at 5.00 pm. LATE BOOKING WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE.
• You will need your CHCC membership number for the order form
• Go to EVENTBRITE https://www.eventbrite.co.uk and use CHCC in the search box
• Or use the link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/what-does-good-chaplaincy-look-like-chcc-2021-online-conference-tickets-168104632481
• Once on the site scroll down for all the conference information and please note the details in italics at the bottom of the page (also shown below at the bottom of these instructions)
• When you are ready click on the green TICKETS box
• On the next page CHCC members should click on the blue instruction Enter promo code
• In the box that opens type CHCC2021 then click Apply
• This opens a new tickets page with Member’s Tickets Free and General Admission £15.00 with drop down boxes on the right for selecting the ticket type
• Members must change the Free ticket to read 1 and the General Admission to read 0. Then click Checkout
• This will take you to the booking form, please note there should be no request for members to enter a payment method. If it asks for it, go back – as you have forgotten to set the General Admission £15 ticket to zero
• All delegates must complete the booking / order form and then click Register to complete the booking
Booking is for the whole conference. There is no reduction for partial attendance.
CHCC members should NOT pay for a ticket, but instead should use the Promo code CHCC2021 to obtain a FREE ticket. They must then give their membership number on the booking form.
Each participant must make their own individual booking – even if several people are sharing the same computer.
The Zoom ID and passcode will be sent out on Tuesday 5th October to the first email address given on the booking form.
Please make sure that when you log-in for the conference your screen is displaying your name – the same name as on your booking form.
Any refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to an administration fee.