The College of Health Care Chaplains is a professional organisation for chaplains and pastoral carers of all faith and belief groups. It is open to all recognised healthcare chaplaincy and spiritual care staff, paid and voluntary, as well as those with an interest in chaplaincy.
It works to promote the professional standing of chaplaincy and to support its members, both nationally and within health and social care organisations. Thinking of becoming a Healthcare Chaplain?
- Update from “Together for Short Lives” 3 April 2018
- Annual Conference 2018 7 March 2018
- Oxford Centre for Spirituality and Wellbeing Website 22 February 2018
Recent Members’ Area Updates
- Approved minutes from the October 2017 OPC uploaded 7 March 2018
- Approved minutes from the June OPC uploaded 1 November 2017
- Approved 2016 AGM minutes uploaded 28 September 2017